Low power, high performance 8/16-bit AVR microcontroller featuring 256KB self-programming flash program memory, 8KB boot code section, 16KB SRAM, 4096-byte EEPROM, 4-channel DMA controller, 8-channel event system. It also includes dual 12-bit ADC, 2 12-bit DAC channels, 4 analog comparators, AES and DES crypto engines, 7 16-bit timer/counters, 6 USART, 2 SPI, and 2 TWIs, RTC battery backup system, 4-channel DMA controller, and 8-channel event system.
The device can be used in a wide range of applications, such as building, industrial, motor, board, and climate control; hand-held battery applications; factory automation; power tools; HVAC; networking, metering, large home appliances, and optical and medical devices. This ATxmega series features 64-pin packages.
- Program Memory Type: Flash
- Program Memory Size (KB): 256
- CPU Speed (MIPS/DMIPS): 32
- SRAM (B): 16
- Data EEPROM/HEF (bytes): 4096
- Digital Communication Peripherals: 7-UART, 10-SPI, 2-I2C
- Capture/Compare/PWM Peripherals: 22 Input Capture, 22 CCP, 22PWM
- Number of Comparators: 4
- Temperature Range (°C): -40 to 85
- Operating Voltage Range (V): 1.6 to 3.6
- Pin Count: 64
- Low Power: Yes