L70-R, a low cost ROM-based GPS module, brings the high performance of MTK positioning engine to the industrial applications with compact profile, ultra low power consumption and fast positioning capability. Combining advanced AGPS called EASY™ (Embedded Assist System) technology, L70 achieves the highest performance and fully meets the industrial standard.
EASY™ technology ensures L70 can calculate and predict orbits automatically using the ephemeris data (up to 3 days) stored in internal RAM memory, so L70 can fix position quickly even at indoor signal levels with low power consumption.
With its compact design, high precision and sensitivity, L70 is perfectly suitable for a broad range of M2M applications such as portable device, automotive, personal tracking, security and industrial PDA.
Consumption of L26 also makes it easier to be applied to power sensitive devices, especially portable applications.
• Extremely compact size: 10.1mm × 9.7mm × 2.5mm.
• Cost efficient for ROM-based version.
• Ultra low power consumption in tracking mode, 13mA.
• EASY™, an advanced AGPS technology without external memory.
• High sensitivity: -165dBm @Tracking, -148dBm @Acquisition.
• 66 acquisition channels, 22 tracking channels.
• Support QZSS.
• Balloon mode, for high altitude up to 80km.
• PPS VS. NMEA can be used for time service.
• Great anti-jamming performance due to multi-tone active interference canceller.