The CD4007 (HCF4007UB) is a monolithic integrated circuit fabricated in Metal Oxide Semiconductor technology available in DIP and SOP packages. The CD4007 (HCF4007UB) type is comprised of three n-channel and three p-channel enhancement type MOS transistors. The transistor elements are accessible through the package terminals to provide a convenient means for constructing the various typical circuits as shown in typical applications. More complex functions are possible using multiple packages. Number shown in parentheses indicate terminals that are connected together to form the various configuration listed.
- Standardized Symmetrical Output Characteristics
- Medium Speed Operation tPD = 30ns (Typ.) AT 10V
- Quiescent Current Specified up to 20V
- 5V, 10V AND 15V Parametric Ratings
- Input Leakage Current II= 100nA (MAX) AT VDD = 18V TA = 25°C
- This is a Thru-Hole Device.