Quectel EC25-E is a series of LTE category 4 module optimized specially for M2M and IoT applications. Adopting the 3GPP Rel. 11 LTE technology, it delivers 150Mbit/s downlink and 50Mbit/s uplink data rates. Designed in the compact and unified form factor, EC25 is compatible with Quectel UMTS/HSPA+ UC20 module and multi-mode LTE EC20/EC21 module, which allows for flexible migration among them in design and manufacturing.
EC25-E contains 6 variants: EC25-V, EC25-J, EC25-A, EC25-AU, EC25-AUT and -E. This makes it backward-compatible with existing EDGE and GSM/GPRS networks, ensuring that it can be connected even in remote areas devoid of 4G or 3G coverage.
EC25 supports Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen8C Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS). The integrated GNSS greatly simplifies product design, and provides quicker, more accurate and more dependable positioning.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB drivers for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, Android/eCall) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M and IoT applications such as industrial router, industrial PDA, rugged tablet PC, video surveillance, and digital signage.
• LTE category 4 module optimized for M2M and IoT applications.
• Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage.
• Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment.
• Feature refinements: supports DFOTA*, eCall*, QuecLocator and DTMF.
• MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems.